Wednesday 31 December 2014

Review of 2014

What an amazing year 2014 has been , thank you to the 50 wonderful couples who trusted me to let them get on with enjoying their wedding while I captured lots of natural , real moments. It was great to work with the venues I have a friendship with, which means such a lot and lovely to visit some new ones too ! here are just a small selection of the over 50,000 pictures I took this year !








 

















 























 
 
 





 
























 










































 






 








 
 
















 
















































 






























































































































 
 
 
 
If you would like to know more about my natural style of wedding photography please check out my website www.weddingsalive.co.uk, thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment