Wednesday 6 January 2016

Wedding photography reveiw 2015 - Yorkhire wedding photographer Ruth Mitchell

2015 was my busiest year ever with 58 wonderful weddings captured ! I couldn't of course show all of the thousands upon THOUSANDS of photographs taken so here are just a few of my favourites. They were shot in all four seasons, all weather conditions and at many very different at fab venues but above all its YOU the couples and your family and friends who make them special !












 
 

 













































































































































































































 


 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to look through the pictures, if you would like any more information about my natural style of wedding photography please check out my website www.weddingsalive.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment