Wednesday 7 March 2012

Focus On Imaging

On Monday I made the annual trip to Focus on Imaging at the NEC in Birmingham. It's a great trade show, With everything photographic, cameras, albums, software etc. The album company I use has produced a new album which is beautiful ! I will be designing a sample album and offering it as a new package and i'll also be offering some great new extras !


I am a normal girly in that I love shoes but I also get excited when I see these !

Afterwards I stayed in the centre of Birmingham, What a lovely city ! the area around the canals has new shopping centres, bars and restaurants and the arcitecture in the city is amazing !


This building is called The Cube, it's part of The Mailbox complex and was designed by Birmingham-born Ken Shuttleworth, who designed London's Gherkin building with Norman Foster.


Selfridges,designed by architects Future Systems, is covered in 15,000 spun aluminium discs. Since it opened in 2003, the Birmingham store has been named every year by industry magazine Retail Week as one of the 100 stores to visit in the world.

 

I'm now back at work and designing a lovely coffee table book for Kevin and gemma !

No comments:

Post a Comment